its rather tough, to chew on this stuff
Printable View
its rather tough, to chew on this stuff
did i do this wrong???
are you wearing a thong?
Yes, why ?
Why not? ------------------------------------------------------>Why?
Becuz, I get a funny feeling when it rides up real high.....
why?
why you eatin spaghette, aint ya had enough already, i thought yer name was freddy..
guess not.. http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/biggrin.gif
why does the moon shine bright, on this Saturday night? are you ready to say "goodnight"?
.....i'am.. http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/smile.gif
why ask why and be shy when you rely on my reply when you ask me i'll deny that i do it on the sly and sing "American Pie" cuz this will be the day that i die and you wont get to say goodbye although you just might try but there'll be this guy and you can ask him
,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,*why*,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,. ,.
I decree today that life is simply taking and not giving
England is mine and it owes me a living
ask me "WHY" and I'll spit in your eye
ask me "WHY" and I'll spit in your eye
but I cannot cling
to the old dreams anymore
No we cannot cling to those dreams
does the body rule the mind
or does the mind rule the body?
I dunno....
under the iron bridge we kissed
and although I ended up with sore lips
it just wasn't like
the old days anymore
no it just wasn't like those days
am I still ill?
am I still ill?
does the body rule the mind
or does the mind rule the body?
I dunno....
ask me "WHY" and I'll die
ask me "WHY" and I'll die
and if you must go to work tomorrow
well if I were you I wouldn't bother
for there are brighter sides to life
and I know because I've seen them
but not very often
under the iron bridge we kissed
and although I ended up with sore lips
it just wasn't like
the old days anymore
no it just wasn't like those days
am I still ill?
am I still ill?
Smiths
Why??
M-I-C...........see ya real soon!
K-E-Y..........why? because we like you!
M-O-U-S-EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.......